Thursday, September 3, 2015

Going to New Hampshire, see kaz in New Hampshire first maybe he is going on tour or something understanding how he has a job and things are different for him with the band... 

Then at my parents house and wanting to leave to go to New Hampshire to stay at the merits house which for some reason we can stay at but they won't let me go and I am upset and staying at their house and not wanting to be there

Then Erik and I are arriving at the merits place in New Hampshire and go by all thi stuff for free on the street outside and pick it up, their is a miniature organ and also a keyboard I think is mine that my parents have thrown out but turns out is. Different one long and skinny plugs into the wall very simple but does not play loud

Then my parents frankas and I are all on vacation on some kind of houseboat and they are going cliff climbing, I am just sitting spider style on frankas lap
My mom goes off the side of the house boat ledge and onto a gray cliff and my dad also goes, when my mom jumps onto. Rock of grey cliff material she causes it to rise upward like some kind of move on legend of the hidden temple, it goes very high and I am afraid of the height for a moment


No comments:

Post a Comment