Thursday, September 24, 2015

I was on a us being driven or at least a field trip being 
Edybytom tiptonand the bus was going all throughout wilderness I was thinking about zaza and living in New Hampshire 

I had been told where we were going to a farm somewhere
Maybe of the blue was moving to a farm, I was told we would be able to ride the horses there

I was looking out the window and seeing all these wild animals coming outofthewoods 

(Frankas said I was laughing in my sleep)

We got to where the farm was and I could seethe horses and they were very short and stocky like ponies almost but I was hopeful they were short horses not ponies

They had long long white manes that hung in their eyes and over their bodies and did not look like horses that were being ridden, I was afraid we couldn't ride them

Palomino color a dark tan 

It turned out we were in New Hampshire and maybe at aunt Flossie's house my mother was there

Atone point in the garage like the garage at my parents house and something happened with Melanie on the phone and I got very upset with her and stormed in the house and was very angry

Right before I woke up I was withher in what seemed like the rugged bear but was supposed to became somewhere where we had stopped and there were bathing suits for$10 and she was having me pick one out and I was grabbing quite a few and then regretting it because I didn't want to have to try them on

Before that at aunt Flossie's but whichwSmore like my parents housei was upstairs in my brothers room with this dark haired guy, handsome, he Put on a black wig and looked very goodie it I was admiring him,he seemed like some kind of comedian

Then he took the wig off and was standing on the right side of the bed by the window in front of the mirror and he suddenly became Asian but like he had always looked that way and then I noticed that his head was shaped like a camera, an old time camera with different boxes coming one out of the other,

That's what his head was shaped like

//

Frankas dreamed he went to work in a building somewhere and John Cremona was there working and there was a supervisor and the supervisor was also john Cremona and frankas wanted to say something about how he heard he nada show coming up but there wasn't't enough time

And then he realized he was in the ghetto and was scared and also it was late at nightand no one else was in the building

And then he had to leave on a bicycle and something which was very hard to navigate on the bicycle


No comments:

Post a Comment