Sunday, September 6, 2015

Frankas and I are watching a show called the next big American showcase in my parents room, right before I wake up a brunette cheerleader looking girl is about to shoot herself out of a cannon

Before that it is following mostly comedians and I guess the cannon girl is supposed to be a comedian too...

There is an androgynous looking girl with short curly hair in a car with some of the other contestants and she is talking about 'do you think I have burs?' To this other girl and then

Starts saying the word burr and moving her lip all different ways as she says it, then she is talking about her childhood and how she told racist jokes and there is a flashback scene

More like a dramatic movie of her as a chubby kid with long hair telling her mom a joke that goes 'when does a dog kill a possum in yellow snow' 'how do you know it is yellow' or something

The joke is supposed to be about the snow being yellow and the possum being really white and it is supposed to be racist but I'm not sure it is

And her mom is saying no or that it is not a good joke but it is funny, the scene

(I guess I want her to win)

Before that we are watching a show with a bunch of people talking about some guy named Damien who is slow and I guess they all knew him or worked with him and they are talking about his funny

Affectations and then one guy tells a story about how Damien's dog got into an ant hole and there were monkey ants in the hole and they all but the dog and the guy came over and couldn't find

The dog because he was hiding I guess, I think the dogs name was bandit, and Damien said something like 'I ain't done nothing that he wouldn't't done himself' and I guess the story is supposed 

To be that the dog died although I don't think it was Damien's fault, I wonder if that was supposed to be the point of the whole show.

No comments:

Post a Comment