Tuesday, September 29, 2015



In a small classroom with no windows with cat power and she is singing this song performing for a group of us on a small classroom and I am playing the flute arguably very poorly in the corner and the girl sitting next to me in the classroom moves far away from me as if I am offending her and the performance but chan Marshall seems into It and encouraging me and it starts her singing this song (above) which I could sing and remember perfectly when I woke up at 6 44 from frankas alarm

Sleeping after I am stuck in a mall and here is one cool store In the mall where there is supposed to be a show joe McCarthy is going to and has told me about, kind of like a high fidelity in the mall,
But I am lost in all these huge department stores and searching for the one store high sells liquor without wanting to ask around the mall about it, I finally find it and there are samples of bourbon on tables and the store is being run by a futuristic black man and I see a bottle of what looks like 1000 apples or whatever it's hot red liquid color but it's called Jarva land and I think it's $7 and I'm gonna buy it but I think I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment