Tuesday, September 29, 2015

One night ago


Find Gina in a weird kind of carnival town closest resemblance in real time to a Disney world/ Salem combo am looking for a lesson or to ride, she looks like a shrunken Susan Sarandon and has apparently gone through big life changes which she alludes to, she is surrounded by friends, I guess her husband went through some, kind of sex change but she has also changed, we keep traveling on trains,

Oh there is also this cosmetic and jewelry underground boutique place where Rachael Hayes and Jonathan both work and I go there and eat lots of food that is put on tables and Rachael tells me I can  work there also, I miss getting any good makeup and this transitions into finding Gina

I ask Gina about dj and she gets more upset seeming Han about her husband and not sure whatshe says exactly but it seems he has gone off somewhere and maybe left riding and doesn't speak to her I guess, there has been some kind of split in their relationship

Leaving the underground makeup boutique or Gina I run into the Granara family and am happy to see them and follow them back wherever they came from, they are very nice, always good to see Michelle in dreams for some reason

With Gina we stop in some kind of courthouse situation for some reason with all these people on benches and we are waiting for something maybe something I said I needed pros it therapy? She is saying how great itis here in the town where she lives now and this is what it's like, outside there are carriage horses and it has an old time feel, kind of like a dream town ive been in before

No comments:

Post a Comment