Saturday, August 29, 2015

Night before last- donut dream realization

Driving somewhere with michael butler from the butts we fm show and others, stop at some coffee shop called Ray's cafe or something like that

Butts grabs about six sandwiches panini like which are stuffed in a row in front of the cash register like newspapers, he has been here before

I take forever deciding what kind of donut I want,I want all the donuts but am thinking how I should not eat donuts and finally ask the cashier what his favorite donut is and he pulls out a donut that looks like a croissant envelope with a bubble part on top, 

He says it is part muppet 

And it is filled with chocolate, I decide to get this donut but do not have achanceto eat it before I wake up

Waking up and realizing the donuts are not real I try to go back to sleep and eat all the donuts while i still can!

(Real time) yesterday evening walk with frankas to whole foods to buy toothpaste and wander around bakery section while he is in line thinking about my donut dream but not seeing any donuts AND THEN 

Seeing hidden free sample of cut up donuts on a plate and so I take two pieces and give one to frankas (which he throws away) and eat mine because I feel I must and it also tastes good and this must be some dream reality connection, undeniable I think

There is a grey long haired skinny collie like mix dog outside the whole foods and he startles us with his quiet presence when we walk out through the covered parking garage, he has his 
Leash tied

To a pole and were walking away from him, I've gotten down to two inner pieces of the Brady part of the donut which I don't really want and run back

To the dog and give him one piece which he takes semi reluctantly and drops and then eats and once he tastes it gets up and is eager for more,

I make him sit and ask for his paw which he gives me and I give him the second piece, frankas says he wants to go back and brush the dogs teeth but he doesn't and that you shouldn't feed other people's dogs and I tell him

I don't think people own dogs

And remember the time I fed Heather Faile's hot dogs to the dog outside the piggly wiggly

(With some pride)

(Before also this same night we witnessed a dog which sat down hilariously several times during its walk like it had dropsy but was just itching its neck,
Accompanied by a very patient 'owner')

No comments:

Post a Comment