Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Right before I wake up I am wearing a wig beard sitting across from someone like john stephen Dwyer trying to do a skit and my friend also has a beard but I'm reading the script saying no my wig had me itchin like a mad dog this morning like a bad dog, my beard had me scratching like a hyena and they are kinda laughing and I am hoping we are filming this before I realize it is a dream...

Traveling stunt outdoors with Dave tree and planning to go see Chelsea in New York and getting in contact with her, trave,ing around with Dave tree feels like going around the neighborhood like Scott kitchens in the summer in norwell

Before falling asleep had an idea for a screenplay where frankas and I are Siamese Twins and we both want different careers I am thinking maybe one of us wants to be a dancer and the other does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment