Tuesday, November 10, 2015

With frankas and he is drunk and he gets arrested or I get arrested but we get out of it- I think I get arrested and then get away during it because it's a casual arrest and I leave during it and a wondering if it isn't better to just stay on the lamb- frankas is running around and drunk and I lose him somewhere, we are inside and outside of this big house that reminds me of glen and cindy's cookout- we make croissants with chocolate inside and they are very good me and frankas make them but then I lose him he runs off and I am in the house- somehow I know where he's gone and I go running through the town, it has just snowed and the snow is on the ground but very dry and it's warm out and I go running through the town with just my fathers running socks on and feeling good and warm and it's good running on the snow, I make it to the house and there's someone just coming into the house and I ask him if he lives there and can he let me in and he does and we open the door and frankas is inside with a bunch of people that I seem to know and they are having fun I think I tell them how I got arrested then we are all in a big basement type room and Karen is there and frankas is trying to kiss Karen in front of me but she won't let him but she's flirting with him and I am just thinking how terrible this is but i won't care

No comments:

Post a Comment