Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Right before I wake up I am at some kind of fair ground by a river with my brother and mother and Leslie and uncle Andy and some woman they know with strawy bleach blonde hair in a scrunchie ponytail and a white dress, we are standing in front of a glass wall of different pizzas in each glass box I am thinking I 
Want to get the Quartz kale pizza and the salmon pizza, I thought nane was going to be meeting us too but she is not there so I wonder if she is dead and no ones told us yet, my brother is being annoying in his management of events style and I'm wondering if my mother is hating him and this is why

Before this I wonder if Travis turned intomy brother

Because before this 
We 
We're on some kind of tour and there is this Malaysian place on the street, seems like New York maybe, where you can take food and once you have you're doing the buffet and Travis takes some food and I see him so I decide to take some but then we have to go load stuff in the car I take some red cherries with liquid I think they are called hot cherries and mixed them in with rice and they were very good I was trying to get back to the buffet to get more food but the next time we passed there wa no food outside anymore and then again later we ended up going in but something keeps keeping me from getting the food and being able to eat it

Last week I dreamed I was with jonathan and that Lindsay had died.


No comments:

Post a Comment