Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I run into some people from high school in downtown Boston and end up getting in a car with Jason tedeschi and Corinne perry, like we are going to a club or something but we end up going to an event like a rich house living room or an event place all windows and white carpeting and it is Andrew ? Bachelor party, Erin fitzgibbons is there all people from high school mostly my grade, we walk in and there are all these different superhero themed pins on the table you can take and pens and pencils with mini troll dolls on the eraser heads, I am taking stuff but semi aware I don't think I was invited to the party, then I realize no one who was invited is really friends with Andrew. My father is there and Andrews mom comes out from behind the crowd over by a row of windows and says someone was sent to pick up Erik and my father almost says something and we are thinking it must be my brother and is my brother supposed to be Andrews best friend? Scooter boi is on a couch behind me sitting next to Michelle Granara and saying something stupid and she is like do you know anybody here? Andrew when I glimpse him looks like an Arab man with dark circles under his eyes. There is a big log in the middle of the room with ropes on either side and Hilary duff is there and has a lisp and wants to start the rope log going, Michelle Granara and scooter and another person all get on the rope log and other people lift it in the air and Michelle Granara is complaining that her parents are holding either side of the rope log and it isn't any fun cause they're holding it too steady. 

Then the dream fast forwards and I realize it is a movie, it must be following Hillary duffs character because it fast forwards to her in a bathtub with a guy and she has a lisp and the guy is saying how she does things like a man has sex like a man and for some reason she turns into a black girl and then there are people still on the sidelines watching because someone maybe scooter yells out ' like a guinea pig ' and scooter says o yah like in Apollo 13 so there must be some guinea pig joke that is a reference to Apollo 13

Like we are making/ watching the movie that is the dream


Frankas dreamt he was fighting people in his fathers living room but trying to mix a song at the same time and trying to convince the person he is fighting to help him mix the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment