Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I go down to some horse farm in the woods where I can ride or I know the horses and there are fields and pens full of horses but no one there. The horses are grouped together like cattle with barely any room between them. Many horses are lying down.

There is no one there at the farm and I guess I decide not to ride.

Outside the pens there is an animal tied to the ground with a long leash. At first I think the animal is some kind of tiger creature. It is pale beige with the head kind of like a tiger and the body more like a horse. When I go up to it it lowers its back and stretches its body out as if I were to ride it or get on its back. I try almost to get on its back but it starts moving around and I don't. I take it kind of by the leash looking around to see if anyone is there and start walking down the trail that leads out of the woods. I look down and see its jaw closer and see that its jaw is broken and made of rubber plastic tubing kind of like if a car door were broken or some part of a refrigerator was exposed. I notice it has a collar and dog tags around its neck.

I am walking down the trail out of the woods and there are people on the trail. The leash is down under the floorboards of the ground and this is how I've been able to go so far with the animal without taking it off the leash.

I am going back to where I left Frankas, mostly in some ind of sunroom that has a vague reminiscence of the Merrits basement sunroom overlooking their pool in Hanover, but with more light and no pool. Frankas is drunk or in some kind of spell I can remember from before.

I get back to this place (vaguely) with the animal and notice it is mostly a kangaroo and its back is maybe broken and why is it walking this way as a kangaroo? I think maybe its not the same animal as before (in the dream) but the same pale beige yellow color. tiger horse kangaroo. I can see the animal as I first saw it in the field and then again when it changes to mostly kangaroo.

No comments:

Post a Comment