Monday, March 14, 2011

When Nane wakes me up in the middle of the night/ early morning I am having a wierd dream where there are two guys trying to sleep with me or being creppy and I'm in a dark apartment with one of them and am scared that the other one is going to come and think that one of them has a girlfriend or something? Dark and weird so I'm glad I have to get up

In the morning/ mid-afternoon I am dreaming I am with Emiliano in New York and I can see Emiliano very clearly and he looks just like Emiliano. We are in the apartment catching up and then we go outside and its a beautiful sunny day. Then his mom comes onto the street and I want her to like me because I know she doesn't like me , (she does not look anything like Emiliano's real-life Mom) but she starts playing a game with Emiliano , she turns into an Albert Einstein look-a-like but I know that it is a costume and that hert and Emiliano are playing a game. He creeps up behind her and then they both creep in unison like michael jackson thriller saying funny things across the street. I know that Emiliano's Mom is going to judge me on my reaction and I want to show my support but am too afraid to join in outright. So I get down on the ground and start wriggling across the street like I have no limbs. Then there is a cat also that starts doing the same thing towards me, wriggling on the pavement. And then Emiliano and his Mom creep towards me and we all come together and they call me a baby and stuff but its funny like an improv skit. Then Emiliano and his Mom start having a semi-real conversation I think and we eat oranges and bananas which are really good. I'm still not sure if his mom likes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment