Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I am running away or something with anson. At first we are in a room like in the back of a train. We are in charleston? Then it is like we are all going on a trip, maybe to Italy? We end up going to this zoo/pet store/ aquarium in what feels like Florida. I feel like this was not part of the plan. We were on a boat before? It reminds me of another dream where we were at a park. I get separated from anson but not at first. There are rows and rows of hamsters. Sometimes the animals seem animatronic and other times they seem real. I go to see the dogs bc I think I need to rescue an animal but there are too many and were not even supposed to be here. In the dog section it seems like some of the dogs are dead and some are lying on the ground. I realize I've lost everyone and wonder if there is anywhere around here to get a drink. I see a bunch of people playing with penguins outside but I don't know how to get out. Then I am sitting on a bench in frog of what I think is a pool with a walrus in it. Then Lindsay, Monica, and Miley Cyrus come by and find me. I think anson is with them too. Then I realize we are very close to the pit and a white wolf sticks his head out and starts barking. I feel like I can't help being very close to the barriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment