Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First I am living in a strange place like a hotel from a video game or the house of the aunts in James and the giant peach, I am living with nanny but there are other people around and she is dying. It seems like we wheel her in a shopping cart to the "hospital" which seems more like A library or laboratory or storeroom. On some of the aisles instead of shelves there are long couches. We need to convince the people at the hospital to let her live or that she is not dead. She keeps falling asleep everywhere and sometimes we think she's dead. Erin And lesly and Erik are there too. Erik is not helpful at all and is only annoying, really. At one point I see Erin and Lesley pushing the shopping cart down an aisle. At another point I see a chart with the order of something on it, Andy is at the top, then carol then me then Erin then Lesley then Erik. It has to be symbolic of something. The names were written down in different colors. Then I leave this place on a mission to save nanny although once i leav I can't quite remember how I was going to get help. I find myself walling behind a woman who looks exactly like Carla from modern family and she is singing a karaoke song. Her husband boyfriend reminds me of someone, sort of like hamdee, actually maybe it is the owners of the villa in spoleto...as she comes to the end of he song she runs into an event and finishes off (although I recall hearing her sing a fancier ending before...this is something I have seen many times or happens often) everyone applauds and I walk in behind her, as does her bf, who comes up behind us and hugs us both and she gives me a look like we are old friends. I go to get a glass of wine and someone turns from a group of people and looks at me. At first I don't recognize him. "you don't even remember what your exboyfriend looks like?" he says and I am shocked. It is will graefe. He grabs me by the shoulders as he says this and I can't even feel. I try to explain that I am trying to save my nanny but As I go to do it I realize at this moment I am really just at a party. I wake up at this point/ I make myself go back to sleep

In round 2 I am trying to fix things with will. I get a phone call from Ryan Hines ( who might be with mike Odonnel?) who asks if me and will want to go to his house and smoke pot. I might have been on the phone with will but not quite with him yet- I pick him up in my car and I am wearing my pink ref coach bball shirt and sport shorts. For some reason I don't realize this at first and when I glance in the mirror I am mortified by how bad I look. Will is in a much gentler form now, but is also hazier and less expressive than the previous will. I am drivin my fathers call and it's like I can barely control it. I am going superfast no matter what and my feet are twisted over each other. I have one on eachmped and I keep having to twist the car around. I keep almost killing us an try to play it off. It's like I can't stop the car and readjust my feet. We are ddiving through woodsy areas. Then I drive Into water and it appears this is some kind of gas station so we get out. We have to stand on a log in he water while they/in order to do something to the car. We are standing on the log and we both fall into the water. We have to grasp and hold on to each other in order to get ourselves back up and onto the log. There is something reassuring about it. Afterwards I drive him home and then I realize we never got to Ryan Hines house which was the whole point.

No comments:

Post a Comment