Wednesday, March 30, 2011

first time sleeping over at americo's:

I am with Rico in the dream, only he looks like a scrawny b-boy ala andrew henrickson and is less mature, I believe. I think we have sex. We are in Mergellina in Naples by the boardwalk or somewhere that seems alot like that. We go to a party or something and his ex-girlfriends are everywhere and I start to feel a little insecure. Wherever we are, he knows everyone and I don't know anyone. We end up in his house, he has an apartment ala the au pair apartment attached to the back of that big old house on main street in Norwell. His family lives in the main house and he has a bunch of sisters. They all talk in front of me and are clearly suspicious of our relationship...I don't know if it is because of his last girlfriend or our age difference. His mom starts questioning me and I end up lying about having been confirmed and have to make up a lie about my confirmation party which somehow unravels my story and everyone knows I am lying. At some point his mom hands me a little black baby that looks like steve erkel. The baby is wearing suspenders.

When I wake up I see Rico and half-asleep kiss him and say "you're so much better in real-life".
After I fall back asleep I say "don't do it" out loud because Rico says "what?" and I realize I was talking. I don't know if I said anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment