Friday, February 19, 2016

Will has put a picture of me and him on FAcebook and he calls me baby in it and I have blonde and pink hair, which he mentions.

I am looking through a bag of paper and collage bits and find two ten dollar bills and two five dollar bills.

Frankas thinks I am going to have Alzheimer's because I have messed with my memory. My mother asks me if he's torturing me.

I keep thinking back to the photo will put up. We are in a big banquet hall like hotel staying at this hotel, me and my whole family and getting ready to go to this big recital. Will is going to be in it. Maybe Frankas is going to be at it too. 

I am running around a big mall in the hotel putting on makeup and perfume to get ready for the show. It seems formal. I don't know what will happen or when I will run into who.

No comments:

Post a Comment