Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 1st

Me and Frankas are kind of moving into my parents house for some reason. Only my dad is there. We have all this stuff like for the photo booth but it's actually a studio setup. I set it up in the basement and my dad asks if I've done anything yet and I say no and then I remember I set the whole studio up in the basement and I tell him that and he is impressed. We are moving things in from the garage. It seems like some kind of holiday or vacation is going to happen. There are only a few beers In the garage and I open one. My dad is leaving for the gym. He says frank is drinking all his beers in a joking way. Then Frank is in the front seat of the minivan and my dad starts massaging his neck and shoulders and frank jumps up and four of the minivan. I think it was too much pressure for him. 

Something about robots figuring things out after we're gone or like we are material for robots and computers. Or the spaces in between our temporal existences are filled by computers with permanence. And robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment