Thursday, February 4, 2016

January 28th and 30th

It's thanksgiving, weird thanksgiving in the woods somewhere, kind of like the table in hook with rufio and the lost boys. I have a horse that acts more like a dog. He is at the table. I feed him by hand. I have a trailer and the trailer is like a hangout and people can hang out in the trailer. Scooter boi is there. It is like a family gathering.

It changes from friend-family to my extended real family and the table and festivities are up in a tree house platform type of thing. Brandon and Christopher and Wendy and uncle Kenny are there. All the food is on one table and then the dining table is up on a raised platform in the tree.  I show up.

Will is there or not quite there and I am looking for him. I see him and he has a shaved head but it's like he can't see me. I go over to his house which is like his house but a tree house and there Is a little Christmas tree he made or something on the table which I recognize so I know it is his house. And his whole family is there for the holidays.

I am out in a muddy field then looking for a horse. Frankas is there and maybe scooter boi also. There is a horse. We find a golden retriever in the muck all covered in muck and maybe missing a leg. It looks like a muck monster. There must be some kind of muck storm going on thAt has covered up everything. In muck. It seems like the golden retriever would have died if we didn't find it.


Two days ago;

I am somewhere like a salon or some thing working for my mother and some other people and I leave to go get coffee and a few things for them--
I walk along a woodsy trail (kind of like walking through north Hampton when we went to happy jawbones house) and find a little River area and notice a baby manatee is sitting like a rock on the bank cause when he sees me he sinks back into the river.

I go to the edge of the bank and look for more animals. I start making a high pitched 'woot woot  whoop' noise at the wTers edge and dolphins and seals and manatees start to come up one by one and touch my hand with their noses and get pry and look happy and go back into the water. Then I hear something behind me. A gruff voice. I look behind me and there is a big black dog and then, for an instant - many big black dogs. Two dogs at each of my shoulders speak to me in a gruff voice and tell me not to call to the manatees or touch them. That they are diseased animals. I look back and I see the owner of the two dogs is talking to me through the dogs and it isn't really the dogs talking. I scold him for doing is to me and trying to scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment