Thursday, February 4, 2016

Go to my pa rents house with Frankas. Leslie and mike just had a baby and they come over with carol and Andy and Keith also comes over. I guess Erin already had a baby too. And this is Leslie's second baby. She doesn't look fat. The baby looks like a little tiny Maltese puppy and crawls around in the floor like one. The other baby looks like a bigger Maltese puppy. There is nothing human about them but we know they are babies. Frankas is very moody and does not really talk to anyone. My mom is kind of mad and bitchy and saying how we should act with one another and wanting me to do things for her. There is a lot of food bring prepared. I accidentally eat a piece of ham which I think is salmon and spit it out. 

Leslie tells me they are vacationing in Honda. Upstairs on my parents bed with Leslie and mike and Frankas and the puppy baby.

Then it seems like everyone left and I didn't notice or something. Leslie is gone I think. I take the Honda Civic and start driving to Honda. 

I drive way past Boston and way lady Honda I think. I finally stop somewhere and go into a restaurant and everyone is talking another language and it looks kind of Mexican Jewish, dark native people. I pee in a weird stall with a toilet that is right next to the dining tables. There is wall to wall carpeting.

I ask the girl at the cashier if I'm far from Honda and she asks me if I am rearranging or going there and says I'm not far. A map on the wall shows where I am and if I go backwards I can go to Honda. If I keep going forward I get to the United States and then to Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment