Monday, January 4, 2016

Wendy and Keith are over at my parents house and getting into arguments at one point Wendy says to Keith I only need you to help me read the herald...not sure what this means seems like maybe she was trying to write newspaper articles and he was helping her. I leave with them to go to their beach house or something.

At the beach house there are cats and Katie shecter and a blonde girl and another girl and I am reminded of Kennedy somehow. They are all sitting in a dark room smoking cigarettes and at some point they open tall boys.

I go upstairs and there is someone living there already and then there is repo rob who is moving In and then I guess I am also moving into this room. There are cats. I am somehow taking care of repo rob I feel or he is expecting me to and I am mad at the situation. I look under the bed and there is cat shit out of the litter box. I am freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment