Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Frankas says he recorded over someone vinyl. He thought it was a blank LP. 

I was on a family vacation with my parents and frankas was here and I was with a bunch of girls at some point and my uncle was there and there was a song that went Eleanor Eleanor and I guess we were by the Kennedy center and we were on a bus before but we got off the bus because we wanted to walk by the Kennedy center and we were following my dad and my uncle was saying how my grandmother used to work over there by the Kennedy center.... Maybe it is Washington, D.C.

It is bright sunny pale grey smelt and brick everywhere, broad historical looking streets....


We end up at a dock and there is a big banquet hall I guess on a ship attached to the dock and you can either stand out on the dock or go into the banquet hall. Frankas and my parents are there.

I go in the banquet hall and there is no food yet but some old food I guess from he last event. I take a wine glass that has some kind of salmon crab leg thing in it. A waitress comes by and sees me so I pour some water in the glass for some reason. 

She says I might not want to have that dish because there might be chicken Marseilles or something in it.

I go out by the back of the banquet hall and see some animal shapes in the water. 

It is so sunny and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment