Sunday, January 10, 2016

I guess I used to live in an apartment with jAck white's son, a young Anderson cooper, Paul fletcher and someone else... Frankas and I are moving into a new apartment with them. We will be sleeping in a loft bed. There are rabbits at least one and some kind of unheard of friendly chinchilla.

We get in the house first no are waiting for the others to show up. When jack white's son shows up he says Do you have a band still? And I say yah, do you? And he says ha. His band is called something weird like dreak house or du hops. We have to leave right as they all show up.

We are going to New York and I am packing and my mom is there. Not sure where we are.i don't do a great job. We are taking a train. I have a moped motorcycle, red and black. I am taking it o the train. Someone kind of like jack white's son but I guess not also has a motorcycle he takes on the train.

I lose my motorcycle and can't find it and think someone stole it. I am drinking beer outside the train. I am getting so upsets about the motorcycle. I got it for cheap and how could I get another one? I am distraught.

I looked behind a row of chairs at the end wall of the train car and the motorcycle is hidden behind there. Thank god. I feel bad for making such a scene.

We get to new york and go to Jonathan's. He keeps talking about how much he loves south station in new york because it goes from one side of Broadway to another street, canAl? I forget.

We go to his house and kitty and nemo zen are there. We go into a kitchen and nemo comes in with opened cat food in one. Can and piss in another. He says he doesn't know what to do with them or how to throw them away. It's gross. I mix the cat food into the piss. I'm upset that I'm even holding it.

Frankas is there in the kitchen. There is some Rexipe he keeps getting on the phone about. That we find in New York. 

We take the train back to Boston and when we get off Frankas has a bike locked up and I have the motorcycle. We ride along this empty backroad highway into Boston. It's beautiful out. There are some chimp like animals in a field to our left. Frankas throws something at them and they come up to us. Then a bus comes up behind us and slows down it doesn't see Frankas maybe. He pushes his body into the front windshield and it is stretchy and pushes in like a vinyl curtain. He does the same thing on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment