Monday, January 18, 2016

Go with Travis to some other state where some friends of his are living, warm, I've never been before, maybe Florida or Mexico...

His friends all live in this house and I guess he used to live there, he gets upset at his friend mentioning something because he wants it for himself and I describe to his friend how he's mad at whatever his friend said he did because Travis thinks his friend should have done it for HIM. He looks at me some weird way and I kind f beat him up and he is being dramatic about it. 

I go out to go fishing with his friends on the dock and they are saying how they fish is called something bombs and they are talking about how where they are is more like Missouri than where it really is.

They fish by throwing apples into the water of this lake like area, some kind of channel. We are standing in the water with the dock beneath our feet and the water up to our chests at least. They throw the apples in the water and wait for the fish to bite the apples and then try to catch the fish. 

I am watching this and something brushes my leg and I look down into the water and it is a manatee! Lots of manatees in the lake and I want to go and swim with them but I'm not sure what else is in the lake so I don't do it. I am thinking of Frankas and wishing he is here, but somehow I know he is at home with my parents.

I leave heir house with Rachael Hayes and her friend to go to some show out at this bar. There. Are curvy neon sign lined streets kind of like New Orleans or something. I am talking to some dudes at the bar. I have all kinds of art supplies on me. Rachael and her friend want to leave and I take a long time putting all my art supplies together in my bag before i meet them outside. There is some bar we wanted to go to on the way back. We decide we are still going to go.

Some other scene with Frankas at my parents house or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment