Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Right before I wake up- talking to Alyssa Richardson and Kathryn Tajiks about lacrosse, we are wearing all lacrosse gear and goggles and like we've gone through some kind of time zone change into lacrosse zone, like we stepped into a dugout in time and are now standing here about to play lacrosse I guess

Before that I am walking fast around in a circle like a kind of outdoor pavilion with lots of other people walking around it to and I am with Mariah Carey and we are singing all these Mariah Carey songs super loud and walking around in the circle

I am in an empty studio warehouse type thing, these big rooms in a basement and I guess they are supposed to be rooms at emf, I have boxes of all my stuff that I have to go through and move, I am starting to move the boxes when little soprano who used to be in scooter boi's rooms upstairs comes in. I guess these used to be his rooms, he has still been kicked out of the building but he has a key still and he comes in and starts talking about how there's all these rich kids here with rooms that never come and use them and people like him and me used our rooms....kind of complaining that he got kicked out and snooping around and asking questions and he won't leave...at first it's ok but then he won't leave and I have to go through all this stuff...and then a bunch of people come in with a cake and singing happy birthday, I forget exactly who, and I realize it's my birthday and this was why I was trying to get all the stuff put away and I get stressed out and am upset with little soprano.

No comments:

Post a Comment