Thursday, December 31, 2015

I Am remembering the movie '7 year itch' in my mind only I realize it's not the movie 7 year itch I'm thinking of its a different movie with Marilyn Monroe and I can't quite think of it and every time I try to remember it it feels like a nightmare is closing in on me, I think I a with frankas at first maybe, but I am going over to john hoppers to do something with this movie or to talk about it. Almost like I am on the set of this movie where something terrible happened to Marilyn Monroe. And we are trying to make a remake. But the nightmare keeps coming over me when I try to think of the 7 year itch and I keep half waking up and checking that frankas is there with me and he is and then remembering that the movie I'm thinking of isn't the 7 year itch because I know how the 7 year itch goes and it's not a nightmare... I finally get into the project of redoing some film in this area that has the Marilyn Monroe nightmare with John hopper....we are shooting things through the subway... Glass windows and out of sequence....sort of a film noir kind of thing....then we are editing it all together on the subway and John hopper is making an event and inviting people to come see the film. No one comes but they see it on Facebook and I get upset because I think people are coming. 

I leave the subway and run into my cousin Leslie and tell her about the horrible filming and she reassures me and I end up taking a plane with her to New York. When we get To New York near where her apartment is we grab our stuff and jump out the side of the plane and are falling together for a long time and Leslie seems cool with it so I stay calm, we move our legs through the air and start slowing floating down when we get near her porch and land in her outdoor porch. Erin is there and so is uncle Andy and he has a new girlfriend a nerdy bookish looking woman. Carol is there and she has a new boyfriend and he is kind of nervous character thin and interested....she says sometimes she likes him and sometimes she just hates him...and that she turns very quickly....she has some kind of antisocial disorder or something she says and she doesn't like him very quickly and maybe is not sure if she likes him at all.

I hook up with Jonathan and we go over to Sara silks house. She is wearing kind of tie dye leggings and a black shirt. I am telling him about the movie and how I'm not sure how it turned out and how frustrating it was and am also just realizing it is on Facebook in segments so maybe people are liking it somewhere and we can see it. Sara  has lots of picture of her going to different events. I ask her if she's ever jumped out of a plane and floated down to her balcony, I say I think it's in alphabet city. She says she has. She says something about cycling or fitness or something she's doing and I say how I am no good at that stuff and she says ' you are good at a lot of things' and it makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment