Thursday, November 29, 2012

I go somewhere to see Will and his parents are there.They act like they don't know me. I go into a basement setting. It is like highschool. Lindsay is there. I finally get a glass of wine and come over to this group of women Lindsay is in and its like they were all talking about me. Some woman who is not exactly Lindsay's mother says I'm fat in someway.

I get water all over Todd's book Kitchen Confidential and know I'll have to replace it and feel ok about it.

I am looking at my car through a window and someone is bringing a box out of it. I go outside and ask them what they're doing and they tell me they have to inspect a possible bomb threat. I know I'm not building a bomb. At the same time the parking meter man has already written me a ticket and he is laughing about it. He says "Some are done but others are doner!"

Right before I get up a woman is taking a guitar case or something out ofmy car and she goes back and hits whatever is in the back of my car as if I had done the same thing to her guitar case.

No comments:

Post a Comment