Sunday, November 25, 2012

I end up moving into some kind of highschool with Rob. The walls of the school are orange I think. Its some kind of highschool where it doesn't cost much but you all live there like a boarding school. There is a grocery store. I take my parents to the grocery store and we buy the last almond butter and I point out to my dad how they sell almond milk in big glass jars and one looks like its full of squid or something pink and fleshy. In the backyard of the school there is a rope swing and a pool that is deeper and larger than it looks at first but its not warm enough to go swimming. The rope swing is located up the side of a tree after you climb steps nailed onto the side of the tree and there is a tree fort at the top of the tree where the rope is. In the distance from this position at the mouth of the tree fort,higher up in another tree in front of me is another tree fort. I don't go in either one and both look like they might collapse and have been there for a long time, grey wood.The guy who gave us the "apartment" is outside and he tells me I can't take the rope swing, but in a nice way. I tried to take it when someone else was using it without realizing they were using it. For some reason I think I'm using it to get high? Or every other time I went outside no one was there but this time everyone is outside. Mirella shows up in our room like I think maybe she used to live there and goes to sleep at the foot of my bed. There is a cafeteria and the cafeteria looks out on grounds that make it almost seem like a mental ward.

Before I wake up everyone is in a room together like we have been called together and there is some sort of rumor going around. I see a girl with dark hair, almost indian-looking who I'd seen earlier mouth the word ecstacy at someone and then she says "that doesn't sound bad, that sounds good."

Rob is nothing like Rob and doesn't talk to me. I think he wears glasses and looks like Rick St.Denis.

No comments:

Post a Comment