Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am working at the cafe only it is different, more beachy, like raffael's in a way and there is an upstairs and LA LA is still working there. I am doing a lot for them and running around and maybe getting yelled at, so I end up opting on going upstairs where there is some kind of school for kids and people my age with problems and special needs. Hannah (Rob's ex ) is there. I'm not sure if I go at first to join them but they all gravitate toward me right away. I am with a few of them and then one in a white kind of straight jacket grabs me and lays me down with him on a chair but in a sweet way of being like "i like you.be my friend. take a nap."everyone in the main room is sitting in chairs in a half circle curved and faced toward the front of the room away from the door. Now I remember- I had to use the bathroom and kept trying to bring it up but didn't know where it was. When the straight jacket guy has me the flip-flop guy Mansfield from the cafe comes in and eyes us and says "yeah he's got you." Hannah is in the hall after I use the bathroom and she is nice to me then.

While being there I seem to remember something like Greice was saying they had been sent there before, as if it were a kind of punishment.

Joyce asks me to get something from a wooden shelf suspended near the ceiling of the restaurant. To get down I have to climb down a ladder and I do it the wrong way which Joyce points out. I  think I am going to      fall but then I let the ladder fall gently and land on my feet.

Tammie is sitting on the stairs blocking my way. These are different stairs, like at Devons house in a way. She is wearing a big pink fur coat and I start singing Macy Gray at her and she laughs.

When I am up the stairs finally into the attic La La pops her head out and Tammie says something and we both sing "Shes a lady, wo-o-oh she's a lady" and think its very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment