Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Right before I wake up I am looking through the windows of an SUV at Lindsay Bohan and Sara Silk and they are both eating long rolls of bread. Before that I am talking to Lindsay in a living room and we are with Lana del Ray. She is hanging out by the keyboard and sort of lazing around. Lindsay says she is one of the pretty girls she hangs out with and we are going to hang out with some more girls but Lana won't make decisions because she's a pretty girl. Lindsay says she hooked up with this girl Doreen who we're going to see, I asked her "more than once?" and she said yes

I am trying to get ready to go while Lana del Ray and Lindsay are outside and I look horrible to myself but not in the worst way- just the only clothes I have are preppy ill fitting high school clothes and my hair is straightened and muddy brown high school hair and I'm wearing a baseball cap and my face is fat-- I think I look like a fat Sara Silk in a way, but then she's in the car when I get outside

No comments:

Post a Comment