Tuesday, June 19, 2012

At the end of my dream I come out of a well. I have a seperate me who isn't me and is a young girl and then an alternate me who is a young boy learning to play the guitar. When we come out of the well the young boy who looks kind of like Ed starts playing a song on guitar and singing like he just came up with it after the journey through the well. The girl is sitting on the grass  watching him and so is Kathy Bates. Kathy Bates is a sort of mother figure. I remember her being in other dreams before. The end dream is like a movie where something supernatural-esque goes on and then they finally end up in a safe place at the end.

In the well there was a sort of arcade we had to go through.

After I wake up I go back to sleep-

I dream I'm going to work and I go to John Cremona's apartment. He has a ton of birds and different animals. His hair is longer and he seems younger and a bit more serious in a way. I am sitting there and at first we are talking and then he goes into the other room to do something. Eventually Glinda comes in in a hospitalish gown and is surprised to see me and looking for John. A nurse comes in and the apartment seems more like an office or a waiting room. I realize that I havent gone to work yet and that my lesson time isnt until 4 30. I go downstairs 

No comments:

Post a Comment