Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm going on some kind of camping river trip and I'm texting Lenny about it because I know he's going and he's texting me back that he's cool with me being there and that its not a big deal...I'm going out with Jeff Goldblum and he's a little over-concerned with me...when we get to the camp site its on a cliff over a lake or something and we are going to jump off the cliff all in a blow up raft I guess but there is a woman there who is somebody's mom and like the camp mother I guess and she is saying how we don't need to use the raft necessarily. I am immediately under the covers in this bed thing with Jeff Goldblum and we are just getting really revved up but never having sex. He leaves at some point and I'm wondering whats going on with Lenny and if anyone's noticing us under the covers on the cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment