Saturday, June 30, 2012

I am at our apartment on 7 price road and Kelsey comes over with some girl friends and Travis. She has a whole group of people and some kind of plan, maybe cocaine. Travis is there at the kitchen counter, and the whole apartment is different, more  like a trailer home in my room and the kitchen. Then I take Kelsey and one of the girls through the rest of the apartment and there is a back way sort of like eves or a basement and in that part of the house its all cement and theres a huge jacuzzi bath tub and then a couch with a litter box on it and litter and cat shit on the couch. Its like I forgot that it existed. Then Taylor Cleaves is there. She is wearing a pink top and I remember her being thin looking when I expected her to seem kind of weird and bloated.

No comments:

Post a Comment