Monday, June 27, 2011

Right before I wake up I am realizing I just agreed to have a threesome with Nathan and Caroline and a girl we found on the internet? I go into the bathroom to collect myself and accidentally drop a towel in the toilet. Around that time I realize I am dreaming and don't have to go through with thee threesome and I wake up.
Nathan and Caroline and the girl are all in the living room I was just in sitting on a big gymnastic mat on the floor. Nathan gives the rules of the threesome very stoically about how you can engage and who you can engage with and one at a time and this and that.

Before this I meet Erin in a super-store or a mall. Its more like a big glass building with all different little rooms with different items in them, maybe the same as the place I met her before but it feels different. She shows me a video someone took of me because they thought I was related to her family I think? When I cam to a party or event...or maybe they thought I was her. In the video I am riding up an escalator and I look fat, not gigantically fat, but fat in the way that I realize that I'm actually fatter than I think I am. Through the dreams after that I feel self-conciously fat.

Erin and I go into a little nook at the end of one of the halls in the mall up a few steps, it is a "used book store" but more like a small room of books or the James library. Erin is looking for a Shakespeare book which she finds almost immediately. I see a Calvin and Hobbes book on display I've never seen before and want to buy it but forget. There is another one opposite it as well. The illustrations on the cover look like earlier Calvin drawings and both books have aggressive sort of tongue-in-cheek violent titles...one says something about bombs. I remember later I forgot to buy the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment