Monday, June 20, 2011

I am with Lindsay and another girl who I think is maybe supposed to be Nathan's girlfriend and she looks sort of like Caroline ed's girlfriend from charleston. We are setto go bowling and I meet them on a porch. Caroline takes an unflattering picture of me from above with the last shot left in my disposable camera. I am mad because I was saving it for the only group shot and I dont know why she did it because there werent even any pictures of me on the camera yet, but it seemed like she was trying to make me react superficially or something. This upsets me deeply and I spend the rest of the time trying not to cry. She seems like a jerk.

Paul tells me my eyes are red and they look like they might start bleeding.

Bridey is secretly sort of an evil villain or much smarter than she seems. She is there and there is another caretaker who is nicer but not really someone real I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment