Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am at "7 winfield street" as it exists in the dream, and maybe I am late getting back and think Sharon might be upset with me. She comes down and into the apartment though and isn't mad, she is talking about the cats and how they should be allowed to be freer or dirtier. She says something about how "see shes fine there" about edna laying across the table or something.

Eithere because Sharon told me I should I decide to take the cats out.
(Before this I try to walk to the convenience stores to get a snack but they are all closed and I realize its a lot later than I thought) Sharon is in a car with a strange man or there is a strange man in a car several times, as if he is sort of following me. I think maybe he is supposed to be a cop.

Then I decide to take the cats out instead because I'm hungry and so I take them to a restaurant down the street. I want to go check on Nane in the middle of dinner but realize I can't leave the cats at the table by themselves or else they won't behave themselves. I get a call from my mother and don't answer it and then realize its her birthday.

When I get back to the apartment I go in the back and my grandmother is on the floor but I pick her up and get her back into bed. The alarm is going off. My mother is also in the kitchen with my Aunt Pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment