Thursday, April 7, 2011

In some part of the dream I have not only the large "Jessica" inscribed overcoat sweater I found at the thrift store, but also a scarf which has my name sewn into it.

The rest of the dreams are horrible...(guilt dreams I think of the dead pet ilk) In the dreams I am taking care of Josephine without any help. First we are in the apartment in south boston, although I don't remember it seeming the same. Then something happens and we need to move out and relocate really quickly. My dad buys an apartment for us. It is one small dark room up a flight of stairs that descends from the center of the small room to where the entrance to outside is. It could not be more ill-suited to our needs or more perilous for Josephine. For some reason I am running around and have to leave her there alone. Every time I come back (or is it just one time?) she is in worse and worse condition. Its like we've been secreted away into this place and no one will help us. I come back and she is soaking wet and covered in urine and rolling around on the floor. I keep running back to the apartment hoping she hasn't fallen down the stairs...and all we have is this little room. I know my parents are involved in the dream but it seems as though they're disinterested (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment