Friday, April 15, 2011

Erik is coming home from college for a visit or something. I feel like we are on a train. It is cold outside or at least the trees look dead. Erik is talking about starting a fire. There's something that needs to be done at Cornell, I think. A certain square foot area needs to be accounted for in soome way and Erik has decided he will burn the area down liken a forest fire. My dad is hesitant about it. I start to see it as an evil plan. I get the feeling he wants people to die. It is going to be a disaster. It gets more sinister. He is set on the idea of the fire and does not listen. I think (in the dream) I understand his letter better.

I meet up with Will Milner, I think maybe outside Norwell High School. He has come to see me. He says he is giving it another shot with Capers and that things have gotten better. He seems sincere. I believe him. There is something I want to give him. I am wearing a backpack or he is and in the pocket there is the cat-head eraser ring I put on the necklace I made for Max...only I have given it to Will Milner and maybe he is trying to give it back. I ask him if he knew it was an eraser and show him how it erases.

No comments:

Post a Comment