Friday, April 22, 2011

I have brought my boyfriend (who I think is supposed to be Ricky) home to meet my parents. He looks like a cross between Daniel (?) Patterson (guy from the twilight movies who was on jimmy kimmel the other night) and Chip the artist from Richmond (or is it Ceasar?) Somehow I have to go see people and I end up leaving him at my house alone. We are having a barbeque or something, a family gathering. He gets along with everyone and is very comfortable. Every time I see him I just want to sit in his lap and makeout. I think he has to sort of fend me off because its innappropriate. I think in the dream he is much older than me and I should be worried about it but instead I am the one going off and acting less responsible and trying to make out with him all the time...my family does not seem to be bothered by the relationship. I think he is grilling things on the barbeque and charms everyone by making jokes and stuff. I'm pretty sure he gets along with my dad. The weather is warm. At some point I think we are in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment