Thursday, October 29, 2015

I am looking out a window in a car driving and I see two Buffaloes in a field starting to get into a fight and I alert the car maybe frankas driving? But he is not there after to the buffalo and they're tout and run down the street after us and at the next house there is a at and the Buffalos cause the cat to start running and it seems like a new animal comes out and starts running at every house/ farmhouse we pass in the car,

We end up at a modern Adobe looking one floor house that I guess is the kardashians house, the Buffalos are outside the door and I am looking to see what they are like, if they are friendly and they seem interested in people, I let them in or the door gets open and they get in the house and they are very docile around people,

The woman who owns them a squat Hawaiian looking woman comes over and lingers maybe because it is the kardashians and she is
 Looking togetsomething from them or sell them the Buffalos but then she is walking them back down the street with halters and leashes on them walking them back toward her house

I see Bruce Jenner and kris Jenner and there is a different apartment that seems tobe the kardashians they aren't talking to me directly but they look at me, one of them is grinding salt onto a cutting board

In a different scene I am with Sara silk and her friend Lisa and maybe some others, we are outside a chain link fence by an area of long fields and Sara silk is hanging off the fence and chewing a water bottle and thinking of a skit or doing a skit

Then I am on a talk show with Conan I think watching Kanye west and Kim kardashian talking to Conan telling him this interview is going to net 21million dollars or more and that he should go to this website after the show because it is supposed to net21 million dollars and she is very authoritative and excited about this facts if she is really telling Conan to dothis and expecting him to which is strange I am thinking she must want other people to go tithe site but the ,delivery is a good kind of tactic for getting people to look at it because she's being so serious about it whatever it is

Frankas had dreamed he was with his cousin who looks like Ray going to a wedding and he had To go into an unlocked house to change and he goes into the bathroom and is changing in the bathroom and the shower is spraying all over him as he gets dressed

No comments:

Post a Comment