Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Frankas dreamed he saw Anton Newcombe again and frankas thanked him for getting him into the Ben show at middle east and Anton said ya man you were stressing me out I couldn't get you into that show and frankas is going to get him a beer

I dreamed ere was a party going on at emf but emf was more like a big auditorium or cafeteria with a backyard and Dave tree was being the bartender in the backyard making some kind of orange drink, cg is there and tells me about the Orange drink, frankas is around but we are not together and he has a former girlfriend who is coming around, maybe I just know about this at first but then I see her, we are brought together I guess at this store place outside of emf and she takes all her clothes off and wants to see my vagina, I refuse to show her my vagina but I don't hate her, she is friendly but weird I don't think she likes me and she looks kind of like marnie, frankas is telling me eventually she was his girlfriend before me and they were together for a year and i think she has a child I am kind of getting upset at her being around but I stay cool I guess (frankas was reading excerpts from his diary including descriptions of other women which may have led to the dream exmarnie girlfriend figure)

No comments:

Post a Comment