Sunday, February 8, 2015

Went to see Gina for a riding lesson after everything was going wrong in dreamworld, she was showing me her canter on a horse that looked like mike and I was on a horse like the big rolls Royce horse or Mac cantering behind her and she had had a rough time or something but was doing really well and there were all these people there and more people coming in while I was there. Another horse and a bunch of small dogs came through during my lesson and made me think what a skill she had with animals and people and a genius for allowing them to communicate. There was one dog that sounded like a gerbil but looked like a small white poodle. I got off the horse bc of the people with the dogs and another horse that had blue fur and looked more like a cartoon horse than a real horse but was a real horse... I said it looked like a manatee. Gina said she got it from somebody who sold/worked with dolphins...we were more like in a building then and I started worrying about how I was gonna pay her, I decided to ask if I could mail her a check but I didn't have a pen or anything. I looked down and there were pens in the gravel do I picked I be up. All these people were coming through and I asked her if they were here for her...we got outside and there was some kind of gatekeeper like woman there like she ran some aspect of this town...almost like a gypsy gut this is afte the door opens and the world changes a bit...Gina goes over to the gypsy woman and sits down on her feet in the little caged area with her like they are friends or used to being in this place together and Gina is being silly....she seems like Natasha Leon in Orange is the new black for a moment. I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment