Saturday, February 7, 2015

Dave tree is wearing the pink parrotise shirt we bought rap for Xmas at savers, I only really notice he was wearing it after he leaves. He comes into Eriks room at my parents house and me and rp are staying there. There is a wind chime metal thing with metal strings and blue glass in the left hand corner of the room and before we were hanging it across the room but when Dave comes in it is hanging straight down in the corner, I tell him I wanted it to go across the room. I tell him I do whatever I am doing for rp at the moment for other people too like frankezoid (which is what I mean) but I say luch. Before he comes and we are In this room I am somewhere with the frankezoid, almost like we all live together in a series of dilapidated mansions or the same big house, he has some quarters in this house but they seem abandoned or something. Briefly it is the idea of sone other nicer living somewhere, a building with glass windows and the building is like a cliff face to a beach below it and the weather is wArm. Also some kind of arcade maybe near there briefly. Rp and I almost having sex right before I wake up, we have been fooling around in bed and are going to do it but then Stephen is there and we are seeing whether or not he'll notice if we have sex right in front of hi. But in a blanket on the floor - I wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment