Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I am moving out of n apartment and supposed to go somewhere like cape cod with Tyrone and my family. Paul is moving out of the same apartment and gets all his stuff out. I move my stuff out but forget about my clothes and my bed and my cats, edna and lightly, so I have to go back. When I go back into the apartment Rob Potylo is in the empty room around the corner. I see him and we start talking. There is a little puppet man hanging on a wall or on his bureau and he tells me my father is an electric toothbrush. I am holding an electric toothbrush and turn it on and off and keep trying to figure out what he means by this. I keep saying "you're father...was... an electric toothbrush?" I know he means this little puppet thing to be his father. Then he kisses me. At first it tastes a little weird but right after it is nice and natural. He is not wearing a hat this whole time and I cansee he is balding and it doesn't bother me. We hug and kiss and I keep going back to this in my dream, even with the other stuff still going on. Every time I wake up and fall asleep I'm able to go back with him. I feel like Christiana comes in at some point. Its always best when we're alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment