Sunday, July 7, 2013

k

I am working at Audio Pro and Allen is working there too, he is maybe even older than regular, and his name is J.D. He is leaving the shop. There is a kind of broken flag by my bench in the shop and I am trying to move it somewhere. I go out to the front of the shop and stick it under a porch swing type thing that is raised up at the top of the doorway which is all glass and on either side of the doorway are two glass shop window display areas, with rustic looking stuff in them, like a garden display-ish but more wood. I stick the broken sign/flag up under neath this and whoever is behind me says its not a good idea.

There is another point where I am putting something in the sink, something maybe the size of a shirt, something I don't believe will be sucked down the drain but it does get sucked down the drain and my father is standing there with me in the kitchen with a face, or spoken, like "see?"

No comments:

Post a Comment