Wednesday, September 21, 2011

night before Ricky's birthday

I dream I am living with Ricky but I am also living with Shannon Murphy and maybe Lindsay and maybe some other people. I almost feel like we are in Charleston. Ricky comes in and it seems like I haven't known him as long as I have in real life but like he's been taking care of me. He comes over to me holding a key and sort of sadistically breaks up with me and tells me he's had the plan to do this the entire time and who he was before was no longer and that he's done it before and thats why he brought the key. He is cruel but more just cold and like a completely different person and I get hysterically upset not so much because of him breaking up with me but more so I am in shock and horrified about how hard he tricks me and how I believed who he was the whole time he was faking it. Hard to wake up from this dream and it was very very real seeming. I also was up very late and didn't get to sleep long.

No comments:

Post a Comment