Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beth has gotten a job and I ask her what it is. She tells me its at a restaurant that serves only corn and everyone else who works there isn't very reliable so she has gone up the ranks and become the manager of the corn place. She is very happy to have the job when I speak to her. It is a new themed restaurant-ish. I go to have a corn on the cob at the restaurant and it is in a mall. It is mostly all different flavors/styles of corn but there is also a sort of bean burrito thing and a few other non-corn items. It reminds me of a taco bell sort of only for corn on the cob instead of mexican food. Things start happening at thee mall that take me away from the corn and I don't think I actually get to eat any. I definitely see Beth though and go inside the corn restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment