Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 3rd 2009

I am in some weird class with Teresa Acton, my parents next door neighbor, and Shelley Smith, it is something to do with clothes and she is trying to reassure me. I think Shelley is dating Tom Quinn and they are discussing how great he is. Before this I am caught under a train and every time a car comes by I shake my feet so they see me and switch lanes or else they will run me over. I feel extremely claustrophobic. At one point there is some kind of party where entire wardrobes are being raffled off by decade (50's 60's, 70's, etc) I keep looking at my ticket numbers but the person keeps calling out first names and I realize I was supposed to write my name down but didn't and I don't win anything although seemingly everyone else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment