Thursday, October 15, 2009

october 14th 2009

a very vivid dream, i am at bonnaroo if bonnaroo was the worlds fair, all my friends are there and the sanish stes (from italy) lead to the stage, max is drunk and we are running around trying to find eole, i am in a building at some oint and then weezer is laying and everyone tells me i am missing it-- i go out to the sanish stes to see them lay and i realize i am wearing a hoodie sweatshirt that says weezer on it, like the green self titled album, i see luke there and he uts his arm around me and says remember how that is my sweatshirt, and then i do remember and art of me realizes i love him and he is a really great guy, everyone is dancing around and having fun and it is a generally hay dream, also dave matthews band is laying before weezer and max is really really into it which surises me although the dream dave mathews doesnt sound anything like the real dave matthews and has male back u dancers wearing white suits and doing some kind of twirling cane line dance

No comments:

Post a Comment