Saturday, October 24, 2009

october 23rd 2009

We wished there was a movie theater in Charleston that was open all night. I was running down the stairs as the elevator door closed on my friends. I was wearing my pink sneakers which I told alex were hers because shed worn them once for a week. After that she told me she didn’t like how I wore them and that I was ruining them. I had to remind her that they were really my sneakers and it was just a joke that they were hers. Kennedy comes to a house where me and Chelsea and will and john and paige are living. We drink a lot of wine and I find out I did all sorts of things I hadn’t known id done the next day. We go to a thrift store and kennedy is stealing a dress with the hanger too. Some woman comes up behind her and takes the dress out of her bag. She is a large black woman with a pink vinyl wallet. Kennedy says her name, she knows who she is. The woman says we don’t have to steal and buys the dress. After this is when I start to think Charleston is too small and go by the movie theater, which exists but is closed,and charleston feels a lot like paris but is too small

No comments:

Post a Comment