Friday, May 6, 2016

 With Paige at some lux place....there is a large portrait painting of someone on the wall...couches...a pool.... Resort like

Then at my parents house and mad at my mom and back from vacation or something and have this wine that is called something that begins with a p or a c ... Something like petal or cepal ....and it is sweet and orange pink and when I pour it in the glass it moves and swirls in slow motion into the glass ... And I am thinking I should videotape it.... And it tastes just like a sweet juicy orange but lighter....delicious.... With Erik in the kitchen and my mom comes in  and starts yelling at me and he says he didn't pick moms and she's not a good one....

Then at dinner with uncle gene and Gaye..... (Before I tell me my mom to just leave me the fuck alone) then at dinne I have a bunch of bottles of the sweet orange wine so I end up gicving one to my mom dad gayle and gene but not to Erik and one other person I forget who

No comments:

Post a Comment